We wish you a...

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

On Jen...
Dress - UO / Leggings & Coat - H&M / Belt - Vintage / Boots - Marc Jacobs

We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin,
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year....


I hope everyone one had a fantastic Christmas/Holiday....
There is nothing like going back home and spending time with family.
For me.... they are the root of my being and as I get older I realize how much more important it is for me to spend time with them, then for me to be at an "event" or party in LA...
(honestly they are all the same anyway)
so I try to make it a point to see my family once a month!
If I don't I get very bummed.... These are the people that raised me and made me who I am today. I love and respect them so much and feel very lucky to have them all!
Since I was a little girl I always looked forward to picking out my Christmas dress and what do you know.... I still do!
So as I was shopping I came upon an amazing sale at Urban Outfitters where I found this sweater dress! It screamed Christmas dress to me.....
with the mohair and pearl button detail near the neckline it was perfect!
So I glanced at the price and this sucker went from $168 to $29.99!!!!!!
Can you say done and done! Well it was for me!

xo J

7 comments:

saigon said...

although its past now, a happy one to u too. a new reader

Kitschmoog said...

Awesome style for Christmas, Nice sweatdress, so smart and cute.... ( love the pics ! )
Have a nice end of 2010 !
xoxo
Dan'

Roma is Love said...

so that's where santa went :) been wondering where he'd been this christmas :) tell him he owes me an ipad :) *lol* merry christmas jennifer! :)

Unknown said...

you look just super super cool!

Ceri said...

Love your style. Your blog is beautiful!

http://lovelyceri.blogspot.com/
Please look if you have time! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

you never answered the question. hint hint wink wink.

Anonymous said...

you never answered the question. hint hint wink wink.

Post a Comment