Strange Magic

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

On Jen...
Jacket, Top & Socks - H&M / Sheer Dress - UO / Booties - F21 / Purse - Marc Jacobs
and Roco the Tail

You're walking meadows in my mind,
Making waves across my time,
Oh no, oh no.
I get a strange magic,
Oh, what a strange magic,
Oh, it's a strange magic.
Got a strange magic,
Got a strange magic.
- Electric Light Orchestra

Oh I loooove the Holidays!
My little Nugget ( Christina, in the last photo) and I met up at the 3rd st Promenade
in Santa Monica for lunch and a little shopping...
I have had this little sheer dress for quite some time now but wasn't quite sure how I was going to pull it off.
Then this morning I woke up and figured it out!
I put on my go to black American Apparel mini skirt and a tight black top which created the perfect under garment to be underneath the sheer tank dress!

xo J

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog from Blonde Redhead. You have quite an exotic life, a little jealous. Cool style, too. Come visit my blog and tell me what you think of fashion from a man's perspective if you're interested.

http://idontwearjeans.blogspot.com/

Nicola said...

Love your shoes and dress, its worked well with the black under! Just found your blog from Blonde Bedhead too:) x

www.golden-indigo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the shoes! Great post :)

Nico said...

this is soo cute. love your style!!

xxooo
Nico

Hippie Fruit said...

I love it!! Looks like there is a little racoon hiding in your bag!! & the guys in the back.. hilarious.. no clue whats going on!!

Samantha said...

Super cute look! Love the whole outfit! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

Gabriella Rose said...

Awesome!
Please take a look at my blog if you ever get the chance. Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks so much :)
xx

OnTheRacks said...

You are so flipping adorable. I LOVE that coat! And the little babydoll dress is too cute. So great how you made it wintery with a long sleeved shirt underneath. <3

xx Laura

p.s. Loved seeing all of your Brazil photos -- looks like you had an amazing time. So jealous, I have always wanted to go there!!

Kristel Louisa said...

So in love with your military coat! Love how you wore that dress with the black top. Gorgeous.

Love,
Kristel

Post a Comment