Take a look...

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

On Jen...
Jacket - American Vintage / Blouse & Socks - Tokyo find / Jeans - Miss Sixty
Heels - Top Shop

I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do

Don't you look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
Never seem to get a lot
- Supertramp

As you can tell from my previous posts...
I love wearing socks with heels!
And now that it is winter instead of pairing my socks with my short shorts (which I am missing)
I am pairing them with cuffed or rolled skinny jeans.
It kinda gives a little retro feel to my ensemble!
I almost want to start singing Grease Lightening.......!
I'm also a huge fan of plaid especially in the winter,
I feel it gives my outfit the seasonal look which in LA I need to do because we know we don't get all 4 seasons here....
Enough of my rambling, I'm off shooting for Swirl.com today!
Have a great day!

xo J

10 comments:

Kristel Louisa said...

Love your plaid jacket! You rocked it.

Love,
Kristel

Jamie said...

Not only do I LOVE the jacket, but those socks are the AWESOME!!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Unknown said...

Your retro-style "he's just sexy! Your red lips, like cherries! Super Jenny! Keep it up!

Pink Stilettos said...

You look great! I love those heels xoxo

Pink Stilettos

Jenny said...

Wow, love your style, edgy yet pretty! Great work!

Cheers,
Jenny @vpv

http://www.ShopVPV.com

Lex said...

Love your plaid coat and rolled jeans. You have a great style!

Courtney lala said...

Love the socks! Chic Little Devil Stylehouse in LA loves your blog and wanted to let all of your followers know about our annual SAMPLE SALE this weekend Dec 9th-12th from 10am-6! You don't want to miss this. Up to 90% off designers such as Elizabeth and James, Jerell Scott, Black Halo and so much more!! 1206 Maple Ave, Los angeles CA (Bendix Building 11th floor) Cash and all credit cards accepted

Two For Tea said...

Those socks and shoes are absolutely, absolutely darling!!! I'm your newest follower...glad I came across your blog 'cause I can't wait to see what you wear next.

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i just bumped into your blog! amazing photos!

ciao ciao from Rome
BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

Mira said...

So cute! Love your shoes <3

Post a Comment