Smell Like Teen Spirit

Photobucket Photobucket

Flannel - LF / Dress - Zoe tees / Boots - JC

Photographed by: Michelle Paulsen

I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us

A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay
- Nirvana

What can I say...?
I am a complete sucker for not only 90's music BUT also...
90's fashion.
Yet pairing it with a body con cut out dress and glitter boots does give it a modern twist!

xo
J

11 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

gorgeous dress! love the collar details!
xo, Tina
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Claudi said...

Amazing, dress + shirt <3

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit, the dress is great!


www.laurablogmode.com

Unknown said...

The flannel is to die for!

in-ternal.blogspot.com

Shevah said...

hottie. i love this!




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

niknok said...

Gorgeouss!!

The Niknok Style

Boulevard de Roxy said...

Just love it!!!

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

I love this look! I especially love those JC shoes, just perfect.

www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

Ms.Fashionista said...

Those are some hot Lita's.

ENTER MY NEW FREE PEOPLE GIVEAWAY ALSO.

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Unknown said...

beautiful! I think a friend of mine did your make up for this!

-Casey
www.caseyscollection.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Tres sexy! Who is photographer?

Post a Comment