Agogo x Directives West

Photobucket

I'm so excited to have been chosen to be one the ambassadors of this seasons event, where I will be tweeting the night of the show and sharing all the goodness I get to see.
Now for the exciting news....
Who want's to win 2 tickets to watch First.LA's fall runway show with me and a couple other bloggers??!
That's right... You can win too!!!
The show is this coming Monday the 12th starting at 6:30pm.
Just a couple of the lines that will be showing are,
Joes Jeans & Marna Ro but I can not tell you anymore...
So come see for yourself!

All you have to do to enter is the following....
(Must be an LA resident.. Sorry)

- Comment on why you would like to attend the show
- "Like" Directives West facebook page here

Thats all folks and the winners will be picked on Friday the 9th at 5pm!
So get on it!

xo
J

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Liked on facebook with my Moptop page and My name, Tonya Smith :)
I would love to go on this trip, it would be such a great experience. I have never been to a runway show, especially since I live in Washington state...they aren't easy to access.
This seriously would be so awesome, I will be keeping my fingers crossed!

www.themoptop.com

The Sound of Lace said...

i would love to be able to go the the first.LA fashion show to be a part of a new era of fashion shows in LA. the world needs to start seeing a different side of "the OC" and LA. Weve got style and were here to be heard (and seen)!

heather at
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace@gmail.com

Forever Fashionably Late said...

Well, this would definitely be an awesome show to see as my first runway show and I'm really interested to get a glimpse of the new Marna Ro collection! It sounds amazing!!

Also, I live close by & checked my schedule and Monday I'm completely free : )

Victoria
Forever Fashionably Late
(Liked their fb page with victoria zengo)

b260613 said...

I'd like to. I actually would love to. It would be a first amazing occasion to attend to a real fashion show.. and when I say REAL, I mean that no screen will stay between the catwalk and my spellbound eyes. It would be my breath of fresh air in a world that sometimes seems so far away..
xx ale
www.glutofthoughts.blogspot.com

b260613 said...

and of course I liked the page (from my real profile, I have no profile for my blog) :P
xx ale from the up comment :)
www.glutofthoughts.blogspot.com

Kristen Lam said...

Wish I lived in LA! NYC ain't too bad ;) Have fun!

kristenglam

Berenice said...

I live in LA!!! I would love to go to the First Fall Fashion Show. Honestly Ive never been to a runway show and I would love to be able to experience all that. Ive been into personal style and fashion since forever... so I think I would enjoy something like this! =)

Post a Comment