Fashion

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Dress - Blessed are the Meek / Shoes - Converse / Bracelets - Vanessa Mooney & Brandy Melville
Cocktail Ring - Samantha Wills

There's a brand new dance
but I don't know its name
That people from bad homes
do again and again
It's big and it's bland
full of tension and fear
They do it over there but we don't do it here

Fashion! Turn to the left
Fashion! Turn to the right
Oooh, fashion!
We are the goon squad
and we're coming to town
Beep-beep
Beep-beep
- David Bowie

So Monday night as you know was the First LA Fall Fashion show put on by Directives West!
AND I was lucky enough to wear a piece from the Australian line
Blessed are the Meek which was one of my favorites of the show!
I love the leather accents on this body con dress and even though it was right up my alley I just had to add another personal touch so I opted to pair this hot number with my converse.
I mean why not?!

xo
J

8 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

love the design of the dress!

xo, Tina
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Superblondeep said...

wowww amazing dress!! you look great

Annie Chang said...

brilliant dress!

Bises,
mokeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

AVY said...

Looks great on you.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much the colors and the style.

Catherine Liem said...

discovered your blog today dear.
Looks like I'm going to like Blessed of the Meek's stuff. this dress looks so funky paired with classic converse chucks =)

xoxo
Style Hostess

Anonymous said...

there nicely old on look book and that why frist come at is old song

Dressed By S said...

This dress looks amazing on you and looks amazing itself!
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

Post a Comment