Little Talks

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sweater - Love / Dress - Free People / Boots - JC / Jewelry - All Brandy Melville

I don't like walking around this old and empty house.
So hold my hand, I'll walk with you my dear

The stairs creak as I sleep,
it's keeping me awake
It's the house telling you to close your eyes

Some days I can't even dress myself.
It's killing me to see you this way.

'Cause though the truth may vary
this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore.

Hey! Hey! Hey!
- Of Monsters & Men

So even though I was shooting all day
in the desert for Brandy Melville, I had time to slip away and shoot a little something in my outfit.
The scenery was just way to amazing to pass up!
And even though I just got back... I'm ready to go back and not just for Coachella!
I'm looking forward to less rain this week....

xo
J

13 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

love the skirt! it's so elegant!
xo, Tina
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Unknown said...

Perfect early Spring look! That sweater is gorgeous, and the bracelets add just the right touch.

l said...

amazing shoes :)
xoxo

Lara

SAMANTHA said...

love this outfit! don't know if i could pull off the bodycon white skirt, you look fab! can't wait to go to brandy melville while in santa monica this wknd! they need more locations :)



www.dragonnfruit.com

Shevah said...

this is awesome. i love the skirt





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Stephanie Hjelmeseth said...

I LOVE the slit in the skirt, it's so chic and cute. I am obsessing over your boots!

xo Stephanie
honey & silk blog

BuyWoWAccounts said...

I'd dig for the shoes! Sexy skirt. :)

Buy WoW Accounts

umi said...

lovely knit sweater!!

http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.jp/

MairaAndDiana said...

You are just gorgeous and i love your style!

Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

Lolita in the Mix said...

Cool edgy look, great!

Xoxo

Http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I really love your boots! I've been looking for some similar ones!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Suite Life said...

These phots are great, the scenery was amazing. The color of your top just brought it home.

www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

Miss_Priss_101 said...

I've been following your blog for a really long time, love the music, and I love this look! I hope to keep in touch, and I hope you're having a great day!
www.missprissheather.blogspot.com

Post a Comment