Just a Girl


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Top and Skirt - Fairground / Booties - Steve Madden

Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed
And it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know
Exactly where I stand
This world is forcing me
To hold your hand
'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights

Oh...I've had it up to here!
The moment that I step outside
So many reasons
For me to run and hide
I can't do the little things I hold so dear
'Cause it's all those little things
That I fear 
- No Doubt

I am soooo into matching separates right now.
They look fun and fresh and to me perfect for summer!
The silhouettes of these pieces are also what makes this outfit work, 
having them both fitted keeps the look young and not so stiff.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, the weather was insane!
I'm so ready for summer!!

xo
J

11 comments:

Tinacious Me said...

love the 2-piece!
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME ~ WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Angela DiGiacinto said...

loving the florals!! these pieces are really good!

xx A

iheartapparel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great look!!!
Great combo!

niknok said...

OMG this looks so fab!! I thought it was just a top! cool..

The Niknok Style

Wadziie said...

great look love it!

http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.com/

Severine Arend said...

Great photos, totally loving those booties ! x

fashion-meets-art said...

i love this look! your are so pretty!
i'm totally obsessed with the flower prints :)
kisses to you and please visit me.
i'm your new follower!
kisses
maren anita

Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

Zorian said...

Love the outfit. Great photos.

Dressed By S said...

I love this matching set!! i've been trying to find something similar but my height doesn't help!
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.com/
S xx

Boulevard de Roxy said...

The firs picture could be a front page of "i-D" magazine with one closed eye ;)

http://blvdderoxy.blogspot.com/

GRACE said...

loveeee this dress~

xx,
grace

Post a Comment