We are Young

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

All Clothes & Jewelry - Brandy Melville
Photos By: Brandon Harman

Give me a second I,
I need to get my story straight
My friend's are in the bathroom getting higher than the
empire state
My lover she's waiting for me just across the bar
My seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking about a
scar, and
I know I gave it to you months ago
I know you're trying to forget
But between the drinks and subtle things
Though holes in my apologies
I'm trying hard to take it back
So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home

Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun
- FUN.

I'm so excited to share with you all my most recent shoot for
The concept was a a blast.... 3 best friends on a road trip!
If you have not yet been to a Brandy store then check out their website....
you will fall in love with all their pieces!!

xo
J

24 comments:

Claudi said...

GORGEOUS! Love these pictures <3

AVY said...

Such pretty girls and lovely feeling to the pictures.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Tinacious Me said...

such great photos!
xo, Tina
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Superblondeep said...

summer and fun pictures

Nettie S. said...

Who are the other models? :)

Annie Chang said...

inspiring boho looks!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Amarni Wood said...

This looks like a lot of fun, and the clothes are all beautiful.
I am very very jealous of how stunning you are.

Some amazing photos!

Amarni x

Stephanie Hjelmeseth said...

This photoshoot just embodies the Coachella spirit! Love it! So inspirational for the fun to come in a couple weeks :D

xo Stephanie
HONEY & SILK

SAMANTHA said...

brandy melville has THE most comfortable clothing ever - this lookbook looks like it was so much fun! x


www.dragonnfruit.com

Jenna Hughes said...

i can't begin to describe to you how obsessed i am with this lookbook!!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ahhh, you all look amazing! Love all those pieces!

xo
http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

ANNIE @HERIMAJINATION said...

just in time for coachella! love it

S A R A H. said...

love these shots. hot.
xo

SARAH.

Ola Ci said...

stunning pics! great job =)

xo Ola
blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey! i got to your blog and in in love!!
you r so inspiring, great music, photos, everything! you really rock!

i just wanted to ask you where do you edit and get this vintage efect on your pics?

thank you,
love,
n.

Unknown said...

OMG OMG! LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH <3 amazing! aww you look so cool, great.
inspire me :)

Adeline Thimister said...

Really nice pictures! =)
I actually fell in love with all the pieces!

MairaAndDiana said...

You look so CUTE in all of these pictures!
LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think I'm obsessed with you.

Gorgeous pictures and the clothes are amazing! Always effortlessly cool.

-Gabrielle

ChloƩ Akari said...

Your photo shoots are so cool! You are so pretty and have GREAT style!!!
I am your newest follower!
Check out my FASHION blog!

chloeakari.blogspot.com

Fowzia Madar said...

love the pics, i love we are young the acoustic version is amazing too,


xoxo

Clara Campelo said...

amazing photos!
lovely blog! :)
xx

Anonymous said...

great pics :)
love it

Jennifer said...

These photos are fabulous! I love the styling.. checking out that web site now!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Post a Comment