I'm Not Your Toy

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket

All Clothes and Shoes - LF Stores

Love, love hides in a smoky light
I can never find the truth
Boy, your touches leave me mystified
I wish I could believe in you

Yes, it's all false love and affection
You don't like me you just want the attention
I'm not your toy
This isn't another girl meets boy
I'm not your toy
This isn't another girl meets boy
- La Roux

I had the pleasure of working with the wonderful team at LF!
Where I was able to try on the newest summer trends and I just found a couple of them fitting for Coachella! 
Minus the 6'' Unif's and stiletto Jeffrey Campbell's!
Hope this inspires you a bit! It definitely inspired me!
Also, 
I'm not sure if you can tell on some of the photos that I have neon eyeshadow....
I'm loving that idea makes everything a bit more fun!

xo
J

17 comments:

Claudi said...

UNIFFFFF <3 <3 <3

you look gorgeous these pictures are awesome!

Annie Chang said...

adorable looks!

Bises,
monkeshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

cs0jk said...

Love the bleached denim X

CULTstyle

Anonymous said...

great pics! :)

once is not enough said...

Awesome Pictures!!<3<3

Typhaine said...

Really cool !

Unknown said...

OH GOSH, U'r so beautiful. I love your style and she clothes you're wearing on these 6 pictures. the 3 one is my fave! :D rock chhiickk!

http://flooorentina.blogspot.de/

Angela DiGiacinto said...

love these looks! LF is my absolute fave, wish i was going to coachella so bad!!

xx A

iheartapparel.blogspot.com

Dressed By S said...

You look amazing!!
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

Michelle's Style File said...

Amazing collection and love the styling!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I cannot get over how amazing you look in everything.

No matter what your'e wearing, it works perfectly. I wish I were going to Coachella so I could copy these LF looks.

They picked a perfect blogger to highlight their awesome collection.

Such a fun post - and your happiness is contagious!

-Gabrielle

MairaAndDiana said...

Wow you look amazing in everything!
I definetly want the flower print shorts, their adorable!!

XO
MairaandDiana

Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your blog. Perhaps check out mine sometime if you like. My blog is all about fashion, music, travel, art, and literature.
www.helloinmyhumbleopinion.com

PS. I only fully started it not long ago xx

Paper Moon said...

hey i love this post. the shoes are just too beautiful xx

Anonymous said...

What camera are you using? Respond ? Pliss

Lolita in the Mix said...

Love these pictures!

xoxo

http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

Lili said...

Like all pictures)
I start following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow back!!!

Lili
http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment