Float On

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Shorts - BCBGeneration / Top - Capture / Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok
I ran my mouth off a bit too much oh what did I say
Well you just laughed it off it was all ok

And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on any way well
- Modest Mouse

I'm loving this mustard color...!
Perfect for spring especially with the little decor cut outs on the pockets, it makes them fun flirty.
And that my friends is why I paired it with with a more edgy tee...
Then to add my own little twist to the outfit I paired it with my brand new Jeffrey Campbell's!!
I'm in looove with them!

xo
J



15 comments:

Kristel Louisa said...

Amazing shoes! They really compliment the whole outfit.

X
en la moda

Lia said...

gorgeous outfit! i love the graphic tank paired with the yellow shorts!

xx
Glass of Fashion

Unknown said...

i love the graphic look mixed with the yellow shorts!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Annie Chang said...

fun color block wedges!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Dressed By S said...

Love how you mixed this tee with mustard!
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

missdanbee said...

those shoes are too fabulous <3

ROMWE $40 + DETACHABLE COLLAR GIVEAWAY
missdanbee.blogspot.com

Stephanie Hjelmeseth said...

amazing shoes! Jeffrey Campbell never does wrong.

xo Stephanie
HONEY & SILK
HONEY & SILK

Kelly Dillon said...

I love your shoes!! Great outfit! :)

http://www.kellydillon.com

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

love your shoes!!!! i follow you now!!!<3

Ksenia said...

Amazing outfit.

MairaAndDiana said...

You always look so cute!
Love it<3

MairaAndDiana said...

Forgot to include our blog site!

Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

The Key To Chic said...

JC's shoes are always amazing to me! Love your casual mix! Your blog is always a strong source of inspiration for me!
www.thekeytochic.com

rental mobil bandung said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

The Shoes she wear is Awesome, Perfectly matched with dress and Body.
http://www.naaptol.com/

Post a Comment