Far Behind

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Jen...
Dress - H&M / Vest - DIY / Shoes - Chloe Sevigny for OS / Belt - Vintage

Now maybe
I didn't mean to treat you bad
But I did anyway

Now maybe
Some would say your life was sad
But you lived it anyway

And so maybe
Your friends they stand around
They watch you crumble
As you fall onto the ground
- Candlebox

I fell in LOOOOVE with these shoes as soon as I saw them!
And the best part is... they are extremely comfortable.
They have a bit of a punk vibe to them with all the straps....
Kinda like a Courtney Love thing going on with them.
To add to the grunge affect I added the flannel that I cut up.
I cut off the sleeves and made it more into a crop top!
Hope yo are all having a good week!

xo
J

10 comments:

Gosia said...

Great outfit and this shoes are amazing!

Alexandra said...

so beautiful, model!

would be happy if you visit me on my blog too!
xx

Anonymous said...

wow great photos!

CHOCAROME said...

you're amazing model :) you're so thin and beautiful! and this outfit is wonderful - your shoes... <3

with love,
I have big GIVEAWAY -your participation in it is very important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

Anh said...

Wow the shoes are really goreous. I think I'm in love with them,too! really nice blog, I'm following you now
xx.Anh from tha.Darlinh

Sandra said...

You're rocking this outfit girl! Nice! Love the dress and the vest so much :))

Sandra
http://kurmanoraktai.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

the shoes are beautiful! where did you get them from?

Dressed By S said...

very cute!
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.com/
xx

Sarah said...

Great outfit - those shoes are super funky! x

Linlicious-style.nl said...

wow
great outfit
and amazing shoes!!
www.linlicious-style.blogspot.com

Post a Comment