Video Games

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I say you the bestest
Lean in for a big kiss
Put his favorite perfume on

Go play a video game

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do
- Lana Del Ray

These are a couple more shots from the shoot I did with Brandy Melville and...
this was by far my favorite little dress!
 It's cute BUT not to cutesy, the floral print against the black it gives it a 90's vibe that I LOVE... 
and these Jeffrey Campbell's are perfection paired with this dress!

Have a great weekend, I have great posts for next week!



Tina said...

Love your dress!

Anthropologie Earrings Giveaway! WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Shaz said...

The shoes! The outfit is simple but chic.

GRACE said...

love how the last picture was shot. so pretty~


Jenna Hughes said...

loveee those heels! must have

RocknOla said...

amazing pics! great idea with the mirror & i totally love your shoes!

xo Ola

elle said...

love those shoes!!!!

evanescent said...

i'm obessed! i LOVE those shoes, i jsut ordered some jeffries and i'm sooo excited for them to arrive :)
i love your dress as well, simple and chic !

Zorian said...

Great dress. Love the photos.

Angela DiGiacinto said...

flawless. love the white and brightness of the photos.

xx A

Eau de Violet said...

I'm crazy about your platforms! I'm obsessed with platforms and wedges.

Eau de Violet

Duygu BK said...

I love that hat and the jewels. You are so beautiful and your eyes .. waou !
x.o :)

Post a Comment