Turn the Page


PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Top - Evil Twin / Skirt - Dainty Hooligan / Boots - Threadsence / Cuffs - Derek Jaymes


On a long and lonesome highway 
East of Omaha 
You can listen to the engine 
Moanin' out his one note song 
You can think about the woman 
Or the girl you knew the night before 
But your thoughts will soon be wandering 
The way they always do 
When you're ridin' sixteen hours 
And there's nothin' much to do 
And you don't feel much like ridin', 
You just wish the trip was through 

Here I am 
On the road again 
There I am 
Up on the stage 
Here I go 
Playin' star again 
There I go 
Turn the page 

- Bob Seger

The high low dress/skirt has been quite the rage....
and Dainty Hooligan is on top it!
I love how DH turned this vintage ordinary skirt into a current must have piece.
Evil Twin has been one of those lines that I always keep my eye on... This black bustier top is so versatile and is one of those pieces I know that I will gravitate too, whether its for a layering piece or on it's own!

Have a good weekend!

xo
J

16 comments:

niknok said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Love the skirt and shoes! xx

The Niknok Style

Unknown said...

I agree about the photography. It's beautiful. I love those cuffs.

in-ternal.blogspot.com

Tinacious Me said...

love your skirt! the gold cuffs are gorgeous!
Anthropologie Earrings Giveaway! ~ WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Jenna Hughes said...

i love the touch of midriff and silver cuff

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

SAMANTHA said...

that skirt is AMAZING ! love



www.dragonnfruit.com

l said...

amazing outfit :)

Erin said...

ok seriously obsessed with this outfit! the tank is so adorable.

http://evanescenttoday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look amazing!
itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com

Yuka said...

love the cuffs! <3

http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

Angela DiGiacinto said...

love the high low.

xx A

iheartapparel.blogspot.com

ihcoediteal said...

you find it Imposing pretty . looks cute.

Unknown said...

i am obsessed with your skirt, so pretty!

http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

Uli said...

I'm crazy about the bralet! You have an amazing blog here. Keep posting :)

(my fashion blog at @ www.ulimali.blogspot.com)

Zorian said...

Beautiful photos. Love the skirt. Great jewelry.

See you said...

You are beautiful !
Very nice picture :)

Anonymous said...

I love your style such as the outfit on these pic! Gorgeous! Im following, follow me back?

www.cherrylook.blogspot.com

Post a Comment