Runaway Train

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Dress - Evil Twin / Boots - Dolce Vita / Jewelry - Vanessa Mooney

Call you up in the middle of the night
Like a firefly without a light
You were there like a blowtorch burning
I was a key that could use a little turning

So tired that I couldn't even sleep
So many secrets I couldn't keep
Promised myself I wouldn't weep
One more promise I couldn't keep

It seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep there's no way out
This time I have really led myself astray

Runaway train, never going back
Wrong way on a one-way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here nor there

- Soul Asylum


On the way back from Tahoe we had 
been driving on the scenic route which is quite deserted...
And we saw the dirt road that led us to this train track.
Which I thought looked so amazing since there is nothing else around!
We hopped out and snapped some quick shots,
I was wearing this Evil Twin dress and I though it was so fitting with deserted area. They are both some what dangerous and that is what I wanted to capture..


xo
J

21 comments:

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

OMG! so amazing!!!<33

bellionducky.

Unknown said...

Amazing photos!! Love how eery they are!

x Olivia
www.theblackpeony.com

Giovana Vz said...

gorgeous!

check out my blog♥ :)

Princess Martha said...

Gorgeous....love these black and whites!!
XOXO

http://www.princessmartha.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!
<3

FASHION PHILOSOPHY
www.fashionphilosophy.net

Mademoiselle S. said...

Oh girl, you are amazing! Seriously, I LOVE your style and your look! <3

Your new follower,

http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

Unknown said...

you look so great! i really love your skirt!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

your poses are perfect! I really love that dress to.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Love the b&w... looks so old school. Sophie X

http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Lucy- Does It Better said...

Wow, you're amazing!:)
I follow you now:)

Unknown said...

amazing that someone knows soul asylum:) i loved that song!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! all of your photoshoots are so inspirational :)

<3 Emi

www.silverandlemon.com

Dressed By S said...

Love the maxi absolutely stunning
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

Unknown said...

Wow, lovely blog!
I'm your follower n.2128 , I hope you follow me back.
I wish you a beautiful day!
Kisses


www.tinatelli.it

ola said...

wow. these pictures are amazing. what a perfect location.
loving the details on the back.
i'm a new follower!! you have a fantastic blog. can't wait to come back. :)
if you have some time and would like, come by and see my blog.
xxxo
ola
www.stylesbyola.com

Clara Turbay said...

what a cool outfit!

Naina said...

You are so unbelievably beautiful! Seriously, the black and white just enhances the aesthetics, ahh so marvelous.

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Iselin said...

Love these pictures! You look amazing and the dress was nice. Love from a new follower.

Unknown said...

Awesome shots

Sophie May said...

These are such amazing photos so dramatic.

http://howwouldyouhavedoneit.blogspot.co.uk/

demii said...

Fully agree with your points here. All the posts are fully informative and having very good themes. I love to visit your blog again and again its really increase my knowledge. Thanks for the awesome post.Pakistan Fashion Events

Post a Comment