Born in the U.S.A

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Outfit One:
 Dress - From Japan / Shoes - JC / Necklace - Vanessa Mooney
Outfit Two:
Scarf (worn as top) - Brandy Melville / Cut Offs - Vintage / Shoes - Vans / Sunnies - Sabre

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up
Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
- Bruce Springsteen

Just wanted to share the two looks that I am loving for this 4th of July!
They are so easy and you probably already have some of these pieces in your closet.
With my first look, just look and see if you have a white, red or blue solid dress...
then the fun part comes where you can go a bit wild with accessories!
With my second outfit I got a bit more creative with my scarf 
(where you can get online at Brandy Melville!)
I wrapped it around as a top and knotted it...
pairing it with high waisted cut offs keeps the look played down a bit.
Then adding so Vans which are so Americana really finished the look!
What will you wear this 4th...?

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

That white dress is amazing!

Sophie said...

Love the head gear... Got a thing about actual flowers or corsages! Sophie x

Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Nice photos and outfit. Cheers from Milan.

www.OldScratchedVinyl.com :: Photography+Fashion+Rants

Riikka said...

Great photos! I love the flag shoes :)

magdalena said...

nice!

AVY said...

God bless America and all that.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

EmerJa said...

Love the flowers crown!! Nice pictures:)


www.emerjadesign.com

Superblondeep said...

I love flowers in your hair!!

Anonymous said...

brilliant looks!
you have such a great blog! i'm your newest follower now!
<3

FASHION PHILOSOPHY
www.fashionphilosophy.net

Melissa Ochoa said...

Awesome pics, just discovered your blog and I loved the great photos and the unique fashion... keep it up!

http://melissaos.blogspot.com

Annie Chang said...

fun heels!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

FAIIINT said...

Both of these looks are just beautiful! Love that floral crown, but the grungy scarf/top is really stealing the show for me here! Great styling.
I have literally just come across your blog via IFB, you have great style & then I saw you quoted Springsteen & now I'm totally in love! Hah! :)

Christie Stan said...

FANTASTIC BLOG ! !

What's about following each other? I think you'll like mine's too.

Best wishes from Lithuania and http://feedyourfashionanimal.blogspot.com/

Madia said...

Możesz mi napisać jak wygląda życie w LA? Bardzo Ci zazdroszczę! Chciałabym mieć swój własny "american dream". Kisses from Poland! :)

morganvsmorgan said...

I love the second look, its super badass. NOt sure i'd be game to wear that where I live, but it looks amazing! Maybe I'll try it when I go to the beach/am in a coastal town :)

Vicki said...

just found your blog through your mention on IFB. so glad i did. your blog and style are awesome. :) xo

Buzz said...

Love it!

Kiss,
Laura

Unknown said...

Both outfits are PERFECT! Seriously you made America proud haha:)

Fernanda said...

love the first one!
http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

Seidi said...

Love the American flag platforms! Totally adorable, plus the large flower crown totally gives it that Lana del Rey 'esque feel :)

danielle p. said...

love the scarf as a top! that whole look is so great!

Princess Martha said...

Fabulous outfit post!!
Pure Americana love ;)
XOXO

Dressed By S said...

Want your heels!
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

Christie Stan said...

wow, girl ! I adore your style - simply chic, woww !

What's about following each other, hm ?

Best wishes from Lithuania,
Christie from http://feedyourfashionanimal.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment