Ho Hey

 photo IMG_8355_zps1936080d.jpg  photo IMG_8362-1-dragged_zps1ac21314.jpg  photo IMG_8384-1-dragged_zps6b312df4.jpg  photo IMG_8391-1-dragged_zpsb7c162dd.jpg  photo IMG_8399_zpsf47a86c2.jpg

Top - Stone Cold Fox / Jeans - One Teaspoon / Sandals - Isabel Marant / Bracelets - Vanessa Mooney

(Ho!) I've been trying to do it right
(Hey!) I've been living a lonely life
(Ho!) I've been sleeping here instead
(Hey!) I've been sleeping in my bed,
(Ho!) I've been sleeping in my bed

(Ho!) So show me family
(Hey!) All the blood that I would bleed
(Ho!) I don't know where I belong
(Hey!) I don't know where I went wrong
(Ho!) But I can write a song

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet

(Ho!) I don't think you're right for him
(Hey!) Look at what it might have been if you
(Ho!) Took a bus to China Town
(Hey!) I'd be standing on Canal
(Ho!) And Bowery
(Hey!)
(Ho!) And she'd be standing next to me
(Hey!)

1, 2, 3
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

Love ‒ we need it now
Let's hope for some
So, we're bleeding out

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet
- The Lumineers

xo
J



32 comments:

milocanovich said...

just beautiful! the top is so perfect for summer! and you look great, love your bangs! :)

inwithdnew.blogspot.com

Tatiana Kurnosova said...

You look amazing!
Such a fresh summer look,very inspiring :)

http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.ru/

Katy Mage said...

Amazing top!
DARE 2 WEAR

Dressed By S said...

Love this outfit
Especially your jeans
http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

Unknown said...

such perfect jeans and shoes!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that shooting is amazing!


Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Annie Chang said...

fabulous capture!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

A Mode World said...

Amazing sandals :)

http://amodeworld.blogspot.ca

Michelle Lee said...

great outfit!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Omg I'm in absolute love with that top you look beautiful in all these photos!

colored--shadows.blogspot.com

G+V said...

ho hey fine airy summer outfit! ;)

Trendydolap said...

beyond perfection!

Lone Wolf Style said...

That top is adorable, and love it with those amazing shoes! Love this look.

x Natalie
www.lonewolfstyle.com

Kacie Cone said...

Ah so stunning, that top is amazing!

Unknown said...

You're so inspiring and beautiful!

www.modnefrele.blogspot.com

FASHION SNAG said...

perfect outfit!


www.FashionSnag.com

Stephanie Hjelmeseth said...

The top is amazingly cute! love this outfit with the sandals.

Best,
Stephanie
Honey & Silk
a personal style blog of an avid dress collector

Karina said...

very nice outfit, you look great!

modne zestawy
najlepsze blogerki modowe

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

ur so beautiful :)

Kstylick said...

So sexy tops... :) I think it's also perfect for me.. LOL

maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

Jodhpuri Pants said...

Could you be any sexier..? Look at you, how fabulous stylish and hot you look in these latest fashion clothes.. Love you for this! :) XOXO

Lucia Flores said...

Oh, wow, such a cute off shoulder top! Love the combo with the ripped jeans. You look so cute!

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Lio said...

i love your shoes !!!!
x
http://thegriffure.com

Designer Footwear said...

Looking sexy and stylish! Fantastic top, and loved that sandals for women. :) Great Choices dear!! XOXO

Vanessa Mercado said...

Great post! :) I hope to see you in my blog real soon... :) thanks! I'm your new follower! :) Kisses from VV!!

Unknown said...

Super Sexy! Super Cool! All you needed was a pair of designer eyewear, and you would be out of this world.. :)XOXO

Eyewear for Men said...

Looking Awesome! You can have a better style statement through sunglasses for women..

AlixRose said...

That top. love it.

Johnny said...

i´m in love with your shoes<333
xoxo

Unknown said...

AMAZING look!! You are so gorgeous and inspiring! :) I'm a new follower :)

Aileen Awesome said...

That top is so utterly amazing!! For some reason I keep thinking that this is something a modern-day Sandra D. would wear.

P.s. love all the other looks as well.

sexoavecdulce.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fossils will not last long and hydro and wind is the way to go for future along with nuclear. This website is one of the best resource for Hydro Bollywood sarees

Post a Comment