Seether

 photo IMG_9384_zpsa456b022.jpg  photo IMG_9461-1-dragged_zps1ac0c68b.jpg  photo IMG_9427-1-dragged_zps1466f82f.jpg  photo IMG_9389-1-dragged_zps49b7b7b4.jpg  photo IMG_9420_zps5cdc1bf9.jpg  photo IMG_9463_zpsd8ad784b.jpg

Blazer & Dress - FOM / Heels - St Laurent / Earrings - Luv AJ / Sunnies - Celine 
 Rings - Vanessa Mooney / Clutch - H&M


Seether is neither loose nor tight.
Seether is neither black nor white.
I tried to keep her on a short leash,
I tried to calm her down.
I tried to ram her into the ground, yeah.

Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
I can't see her till I'm foaming at the mouth.

Seether is neither big nor small.
Seether is the center of it all.
I tried to rock her in my cradle,
I tried to knock her out,
I tried to cram her back in my mouth, yeah.

Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
I can't see her till I'm foaming at the mouth.

Keep her down, boiling water,
Keep her down, what a lovely daughter.
Oh, she is not born like other girls,
But I know how to conceive her.
Oh, she may not look like other girls,
But she's a snarl-toothed seether, seether!

Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
I can't see her till I'm foaming at the mouth
Seether
Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
Can't fight the seether
I can't see her till I'm foaming at the mouth, yeah.
- Veruca Salt

Now on to more important things.....
So I never normally enter contest BUT this one I could not turn down!
Vanity Fair is having a Best Dressed Challenge and the winner gets featured in the September issue...
Who wouldn't love that?!
So if you could vote for me here that would be amazing!

xo
J






19 comments:

Akiko said...

Such a gorgeous look and love your dress so much! What a fun and chic blazer too - xo akiko
Style Imported

Rhoda Wong said...

love the classic accessories!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Domonique Wilson said...

So that dress is kinda special...

x

Chris said...

Whoa, you look HOT! :D

Shradha G Loves said...

Love this black waist coat
http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

FASHION SNAG said...

Love the dress and pumps!

www.FashionSnag.com

Jennifer said...

You look fantastic!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Kacie Cone said...

Stunning as usual :)

Milex said...

you're a living doll.

Gail J said...

you look amazing!

Coline Chavaroche said...

Very nice post :)

Have a nice sunday !

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Lucia Flores said...

Oh wow, his dress is ridiculously beautiful! I love the cut, as well from the blazer. You look very cute!

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That dress and those shoes! Super sexy! ;)

Ritika Mahendru said...

That is one sexy dress!! You look super hot!!

risingcolors.blogspot.in

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com

chopstick panorama said...

wow love this look! so sophisticated and chic <3

KTs lifestyle said...

your dress brought out your sexiness. ;)

KT
http://ktlifestyle.blogspot.com/

loudfootsteps said...

The sleeveless cape-blazer is awesome! Love the whole look pulled together.

Michelle Lee said...

amazing look!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment