I'm Just a Girl


Take this pink ribbon off my eyes 
I'm exposed 
And it's no big surprise 
Don't you think I know 
Exactly where I stand 
This world is forcing me 
To hold your hand 
'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me 
Don't let me out of your sight 
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite 
So don't let me have any rights 
- No Doubt

So happy to share with you this little video BCBGeneration did with me!
I absolutely loved working with them!

Here is what they had to say....

Fashion blogger Jen Humphrey from Jen A Go Go is about as fresh, fun and funky as they come. Between her eclectic music choices, covetable shoe collection and laid back vibes – she’s the epitome of the Generation lifestyle. To get a better feel for awesome style, check out her blog here. And to get all of the amazing styles from here shoot go to BCBGeneration.com.

xoxo
J

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a cute video!
It really shoes your personality!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Kristel Louisa said...

You look awesome!

www.kristellouisa.com

wanderings of a little soul said...

such a cute video :)

wanderingsofalittlesoul.blogspot.de

AVY said...

Yay, congrats! Very cute.



/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Domonique Wilson said...

You're such a little beauty! Love this :)

x

monkeyshines ♥ said...

adorable video!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Kacie Cone said...

Aw thats awesome, looks like so much fun!

Vanesa Cruz said...

Adorable video! :)

Shradha G Loves said...

Awww this is the cutest!
http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
S xx

Softwares to Stilettoes said...

I am so glad that I came across your blog.. You have such a wonderful blog...I am following you.. Hope you will drop by my blog.. !!
http://softwarestostilletoes.blogspot.in/

Love from India.. !!

FASHION SNAG said...

Love the video!



www.FashionSnag.com

Kate M said...

You have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now
Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back
My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!
Speak soon,
Have a lovely day
Much Love,
Kate xo

www.and-kate.blogspot.com

Jaxson Corey said...

I loved the post. I've been fooling around with a middle grade novel this past year, but had an idea for a children's rhyming book, and just completed it. I teach kindergarten, so I have read lots of good and bad rhyming books. I think I'm ready to publish, but am having a hard time finding the guidelines for formatting a picture book. I've found one site that said to put a header at the top with your contact information and then double space the rest, but is this true for a rhyming book as well? Thanks for all the clever tips. Patricia Megahey
Great interview! Read Me Dead sounds like it has a really good story in there!
Accounts Software For Small Business
papers-for-sale

Elias Crowder said...

Term Paper Writing
Online Writing Services
Write me a Paper
Write Paper for Me
Custom Essay Writing
Buy Articles
Custom Essay Company
Academic Writing Service
Write my Paper for Cheap
Buy College Essays
Cheap Paper Writing Service
Buy a Paper Online
Write My Paper
Custom Writing Services
Custom Academic Writing
Papers for Sale
Buy Pre Written Essays
Cheap Term paper for sale
Cheap Essay Writing Services

Post a Comment